BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Picture perfect (a rarity for these two)

The day after Lady died, Whiskers and Kitty spent the day with me in the bedroom.  I had felt so down and kept to myself.  I had decided to snap a pic of them sharing the bed with me.  As soon as I got the camera ready, they actually posed for this picture.  I was shocked lol.  I guess they knew Mommy was still hurt.

When Lady was around, the cats weren't on the bed too much as Lady did like to chase them for fun (sometimes).  Oh a funny note, my fb friend said they looked "shady" lol.

8 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

They were posing nicely! But we think they looked like they were caught in the middle of planning something...world domination, you know, the usual cat stuff. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I am sure, Fuzzy. Probably how to kick me out of the bed lol. I have actually caught Whiskers taunting Lady to attack, I see all lol

Admiral Hestorb said...

They look precious. I love them on sight.

~E said...

Thank you, Admiral xo

Julia Williams said...

They don't look shady to me at all, they look adorable!!

~E said...

Hi Julia. Yes they are, thank you.

The Island Cats said...

What a couple of sweeties!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Island. They are my Princesses:)