BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

We are back, sorry for the absence

I had dental work done this week and that has kept me relaxed.  The cats chose this time to take advantage of my being "sleepy" and to misbehave at times.  Whiskers and Kitty have fought again, Tigger helped with that.  Mommy was not amused with that.  :).

We have enjoyed our first snow this year and the cats hate the cold though.  This is Kitty taking care of her mommy after her dental surgery.  We missed all of you.  We were sorry to hear of Opus's passing.

7 comments:

Julia Williams said...

My cats were raised in California for the first 7 and 3 years, and now we live in snow country. They HATE it! As do I, lol.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Dental surgery....ugh! We hope you're feeling better now, though.

We're not too impressed with the cold, either. LOL. How many days till Spring? :-)

Gloria said...

Sure hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Thank you all xo. Yeah the cats do love to cuddle though when it is cold ;)

The Lee County Clowder said...

We know all about the cold. Mary Read went outside a couple days ago, took one look around, scratched the scratching tree about twice, and headed back inside.

No one has gone near the door since.

Gracie =^o.o^= said...

Hope you are feeling better from your dental work. That doesn't sound like a good thing to have done if you ask me.
Thanks so much for your kind words when Opus, my sweet nephew, had to be helped to the bridge last week. It meant a lot to me and my family to hear from you.

meowmeowmans said...

Dental surgery is NO FUN. We sure hope you're feeling better by now. We're not big fans of the cold, either!