BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cats just love to help me knit

Not much to write about as this has been a stressful week. Thank goodness for my pets to calm me.  For stress relief, I had decided to make a coworker a scarf for her darling daughter.  One of the colors I had wanted to use was a dark pink and it had got tangled up. While I was trying to untangle the mess, Kitty and Tigger had decided to "help" me.  This is was the result.  I had to pick a new color and my coworker just laughed :).



8 comments:

Brian said...

HA! That is some pretty serious helping!!!

~E said...

It is a mess lol.

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Never work with yarn around us cats!!

Tamara McRill said...

Well, obviously, that color looked better on Kitty and Tigger! ;0)

Anonymous said...

Good comments, Island and Tamara ;)

Hannah and Lucy said...

Shut yourself in a different room next time you want to knit!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Gloria Hood said...

BOL! I did that to some of Mom's yarn once too, and I am a dog! hehe
Lovies, Miss Mindy

~E said...

Hannah, the cats love to be by us ;).

Miss Mindy, my cats say they love you