BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde

I remember that tale but in this case, it is a she and she has taken up residence here in our home. You all know her as Whiskers, my sweet tortie.  From yesterday, her antics included antagonizing the other cats for no reason, bullying Tigger off our bed and also taking up an attitude with hubby and I.  She also got my hand (see pic)

Well today when I woke up for work, Whiskers was the sweetest lil cat. She let me love on her and she was purring like a loving lil girl.  Back to being my princess.  Gotta love cats like her, I sure love mine.

7 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Hello! We came over from Alasandra's place, we saw your comment. We are 13 cats living in Las Vegas!

Nerissa said...

My peep looked at the picture of your hand and said, "been there, done that." You've met my Auntie Primrose, right? Oh, and she's a tortie too! Coincidence?

Princess Jasmine said...

Awwww, sounds like she was just having a grumpy day yesterday. I've never done a scratchy to my hoomans but sometimes Simba and I get a little carried away with our wrestling :)xx

Anonymous said...

Whiskers and I both love reading your comments. Yep, a touchy day she was having....grrr ;)

Brian said...

Oh my, sometimes the ouch happens when you least expect it!

Katie Isabella said...

Oh my. Admiral occasionally marked mommy wif her razors but she always quit quickly as though to say "did *i* do that?

Anonymous said...

Well they keep me lively lol. Whiskers knows what she is up to grrrr :)