BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A hum drum Tuesday!

Whiskers has now taken over the bed and home, it is her throne to do as she wishes. Smokey has his hands full keeping the other cats in line.  Today for some reason, Kitty and Tigger have harassed each other.  Yes we have had to break up the fights.  This is Tigger posing for the camera. Don't let the looks fool you, he loves to knock over trash cans grrrr.

 The next two are me trying to snap Kitty.  The 2nd pic was after I called her, she wanted to play lol.


6 comments:

Julia Williams said...

I wish my kitties would pose nicely for the flashy beast once in awhile!! Usually I get "cats in motion."

Anonymous said...

Julia, it is like pulling teeth to get some of my pics. I actually had to turn off the lights and then snap with a flash for Whiskers. She is the worst lol

The Island Cats said...

Those are nice pictures!

Tamara McRill said...

Are some pretty kitties! Kitty is looking particularly lovey in the last one. I'll have to try the lights off tip--all I seem to get are motion shots!

~E said...

Thank you, Island and Tamara.

orbit said...

Hmm, I see I'm not the only one who knocks my food out of the dish, scattering it on the floor. Cool glowing eyes, by the way!