BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kicking back on Tuesday

My friend came over with me and visited our home for a bit. Only Whiskers would come out and be a loving lil girl. Tigger was watching from a safe distance and Kitty and Smokey hid.  I got these good pics of our kitties today.   The first one is Smokey at our feeder, I love how the cats "dig for gold" and make a mess.


The 2nd picture is of Tigger and Kitty. I was trying to get Tigger in this pic but Kitty wanted to ham it up :)

5 comments:

Julia Williams said...

They sure are messy eaters!! But I guess it's better to have messy eaters than picky eaters. LOL.

~E said...

Julia, these cats are like Mikey from those 10's commercials, they will eat anything.

Brian said...

Hey, messing equals yummy in my book!

~E said...

haha, Brian :)

The Island Cats said...

We like having our foods all over the floor!