BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Shenanigans Sunday

Don't let these looks fool you.  This was Shenanigans weekend.  It was a contest to see who could misbehave the worst.  Whiskers loved to nip my hand if I moved the wrong way.  If you touched her the wrong way, Whiskers was a drama queen.  Kitty had antagonized Whiskers to no end yesterday and Whiskers had to discipline her.  Tigger and Kitty got into it many times over the weekend.  Whenever I got my art work out to work on, the cats all wanted to help make a mess of stuff.  Let us not forget Tigger trying to help hubby make dinner (ie trying to nibble).  I love it when Smokey tells on them, he looks a certain way when he is tattling on them. I wouldn't have it any other way :).  




16 comments:

Julia Williams said...

Cute kitties!! Sounds like your house is a lot like mine -- never a dull moment.

~E said...

It never is dull lol. Glad you could stop by xo

The Island Cats said...

Ha! You call it messing up your artwork...we call it snoopervising! :)

~E said...

Good one :)

Lucy the Cat said...

What a cute post! I love these pics! Sounds like a fun household!

Thanks for visiting us!

~E said...

Thank you for visiting our page, yeah it is a fun one lol

Nerissa said...

Hmmm... I wonder if I can convince the peeps that EVERY weekend is SHENANIGANS weekend. Oohhh... what fun! purrs

~E said...

Hi Nerissa, they can convince ya :)

Gloria Hood said...

BOL!! Good kitties!
Lovies, Miss Mindy

~E said...

We send our love back xo

Brian said...

Sounds like they all had a fun weekend MOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh they do lol.
~E

meowmeowmans said...

That sounds like a pretty fun weekend, if you ask us! :)

The Cat From Hell said...

Peoples is there to entertain their kitties!
End of Story!
Kisses
Nellie

Admiral Hestorb said...

I love the post and I LOVE the tale of tattling! MOL

I will come back as myself, Katie Bella. xox

Tamara McRill said...

If only they didn't look so cute during the shenanigans!

@The Island Cats -- "Snoopervising" is now my favorite word of the day.