BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Misbehaving is so much fun

Yep, they just love to show me their antics.  For some reason, Whiskers and I assume it was Kitty decided to have a fight near hubby's head while he slept.  He wasn't amused but I kinda was hehe.  Kitty and Tigger have had more of their smackdowns and I am thankful nothing has been broken in the process.  They all can tell you how mommy gets peeved when something is broke.  Smokey is still the senior wise cat.  They must know mommy is having some good days with less vertigo so they figure I need "laughs".  I hope everyone is keeping cool, we are.

6 comments:

Gloria Hood said...

Sounds like they are a lot of fun to watch! I am going to meet a few kitties next month! Hope they like to run!
Lovies, Miss Mindy

Julia Williams said...

I do not care for kitty fights near my head! Mostly because I don't look that great with scratches all over my face.

~E said...

Gloria, Give them kitty kisses.

Julia, I have screamed at a few of them near me. Not fun

Fuzzy Tales said...

Our mom shoos us off the bed when we start to tussle on it after she's gone to bed. Spoil sport.

Brian said...

Keep the laughs coming...it's good for Mom!

orbit said...

No fighting here (mainly because I'm the only cat), but I talk way too much right near mom and dad's heads when they're sleeping. Makes for some great self-entertainment!