BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Busy time, with new job and all

I work nights as a server so I work more often as I depend on daily pay.  This of course, means more goodies for my cats so forth. They are adjusting to mommy working nights with daddy.  I was able to get some snapshots of my babies on my day off.  They like to sleep with mommy.  Smokey was hiding that day, stormed in the area.


What I came to when I wanted to nap. They took over

 Kitty shut her eyes as I snapped. Grrrrr
 Tigger and Whiskers don't like it I moved into their "bed".
 Whiskers says it is hard to get beauty sleep.
 Kitty being "regal".

13 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Indeed. There are more of you than me, kitties but that is how I feel about the bed.

Lucy the Cat said...

Great pictures! They're all so cute. I bet they appreciate having goodies!

Gloria Hood said...

Awe so cute!

Fuzzy Tales said...

"Funny" how such small Beings can completely take over ones's space. Even with just my two, and a queen sized bed supposedly just for me, I often barely have any room. :-)

Brian said...

Younall sure look comfy and so very happy!!!

Julia Williams said...

Nice photos, esp. that last one! My 3 kitties hog the bed, too.

The Cat From Hell said...

Great shots! Me is only 6pounds but me takes over the whole bed!
Kisses
Nellie

Sherlock, Ash and Traveler said...

Lovley photos!!! purrrs xoxo

The Lee County Clowder said...

One kittie can occupy the entire bed, but four or five (or more) can fix in the same space if they want to. Kind of amazing, when you think about it.

The Cat Realm said...

you are great sleepers, all of you look so good!
we wanted to thank you for your visit at noms day - and the fact that we do this almost 3 months later should tell you all you need to know about the kind of human help we have to deal with....
karl

The Lee County Clowder said...

Just checking in. Purrrrring that all you kitties & beans are still hanging in there.

PS: There might be something wrong with your other blog. Our Dad tried to comment and couldn't get things to work. FWIW.

~E said...

I will be back, I suffered from some issues that included loss of interest of many things. Don't worry, all is great here xoxoxoxoxoxxo

Ramblingon said...

Hello my furriend. Miss you. xox